West Virginia State Royal Icing Transfer Design (2 sizes)
Royal icing transfers are little candies you can make to be used as decorative elements on cookies, cakes, and cupcakes.
This design comes in 2 different sizes:
1 inch (width)
1.5 inch (width)
Product Type: Digital Download
File Type: PDF
File Size: 8.5 x 11 inches
Download Limit: 2 downloads for each PDF file after purchase
Your PDF files will be available for immediate download after purchase. There are no refunds or exchanges for this digital download product. All sales are final.
I would really like to see what you create using my royal icing transfer designs. Please tag me on facebook @JHWebDesigner so I can see and share!
To make your own royal icing transfers simply do the following…
1. Print out the PDF file of your royal icing transfer design.
2. Place your desired sheet into a binder page protector (or cover with parchment paper or waxed paper).
3. Pipe the designs with royal icing, make extra to account for any breakage later.
4. Allow the transfers to dry overnight.
5. Carefully peel transfers from the backing.
6. Transfers can then be dropped onto a freshly flooded cookie or “glued” onto a dry base with more royal icing. They can also be added right into buttercream on cakes and cupcakes.