HD 1920 x 1080 (16:9 aspect ratio) Video Design
1200 x 1200 (1:1 aspect ratio) Video Design
360° Degree Product Video Design Costs
$100 for 1 Video at One Video Size | $150 for 2 Videos at Both Video Sizes
- 30 or more product photos are shot on a solid white background to create the 360 degree product view.
- 360 Product Video Sizes to Choose From: 1920 x 1080 (16:9 aspect ratio) or 1200 x 1200 (1:1 aspect ratio).
- 360 Product Video Length: 30 seconds.
- 1 Product Still Image is included.
- Animated GIF Image is included.
- You have the option to add Music, Text, or Company Logo to your video design.
Send Me Your Product
Once we’ve discussed your project, be sure to send me your product with proper packaging and labeling. Remember to send it with a return number through FedEx or UPS. If necessary, discuss care instructions beforehand or send them with the product. I will ensure only the most careful handling of your product though unpacking, storage, and return.
Delivery Of Your Files
I will setup a webpage for you to preview your Product Still Image, Animated GIF Image and Video to where you’ll be able to approve them. Once approved you’ll then be able to download a ZIP file containing the Product Still Image, Animated GIF Image and Video. When you submit your approval, this means that your project is also completed. If for some reason that after you submitted your approval and you have already downloaded your ZIP file and additional work on your project still needs to be done additional fees will be applied.
Why You Should Offer 360° Degree Product Video on your Website, Marketplaces or Social Media?
360° Degree Product Photography is one of the fastest growing trends in digital commerce. Thousands of brands and retailers implement these as well as leading marketplaces such as Amazon and Walmart.com encourage sellers to provide a 360 view for their product listings. Studies have highlighted the benefits of using 360 product views to compliment product listings and online sales efforts with the general consensus being:
- Increased Conversion Rates: Images sell products online. 360 product photography is a better form of product image as it provides more visual feedback. Brands & retailers experience increased conversion rates after implementing 360 product photography (in some cases by up to 45%).
- Decreased Product Returns: Buyers are able to see, virtually touch and inspect an object from any angle. This helps to ensure customers know exactly what they are getting before making a purchase thus, reducing return rates.
- Brand Recognition: Online sellers are constantly searching for ways to enhance the online shopping experience. 360 product views bridge the gap between virtual and reality and will encourage higher brand recognition and repeat customers.